World class process engineering as standard
Our process engineers excel by developing world class processes that enable our clients to take full advantage of our manufacturing and test facilities. Helping our clients to remove cost from their operations, reducing their labour costs, and improving their processes by removing waste. We also reduce time to market, giving our clients the flexibility to ramp up and down rapidly, improving quality all without any additional overheads or purchasing capital equipment.
Filtronic process engineers have significant experience of dispensing different epoxy types, in optimised patterns. They are able to dispense epoxy and place components in deep pockets at multiple levels. Automated camera recognition systems are used for accurate alignment, critical for modules operating at mmWave frequencies.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Empowering 5G mobile backhaul with spectral efficiency.
- Filtronic welcomes Department for Science, Innovation and Technology (DSIT) Minister to its award-winning facility.
- Filtronic Management Accountant Tim Hargreaves achieves global top 10 result in CIMA exam.
- Breakthrough E-Band amplifier redefines wireless SatCom ground station communications.
- Cutting-edge mmWave solutions at European Microwave Exhibition.
- Unleashing unparalleled performance in E-Band communications.
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- RF technology specialist increases its frontline business development team
- Moving up in frequency – why D-band is the next frontier for XHaul
- Filtronic awarded IASME Governance Gold certification
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic plans attendance at six global exhibitions
- Filtronic returns to AOC Europe to showcase it’s complex integrated RF subsystems and filter technologies
- Filtronic strengthens its engineering team and opens new design centre in Manchester
- Why trust is the cornerstone of successful collaboration
- How E-band spectrum offers new 5G opportunities in India
- 5G interference at C-band – what are the potential problems, and how might they be mitigated?