World class process engineering as standard
Our process engineers excel by developing world class processes that enable our clients to take full advantage of our manufacturing and test facilities. Helping our clients to remove cost from their operations, reducing their labour costs, and improving their processes by removing waste. We also reduce time to market, giving our clients the flexibility to ramp up and down rapidly, improving quality all without any additional overheads or purchasing capital equipment.
Filtronic process engineers have significant experience of dispensing different epoxy types, in optimised patterns. They are able to dispense epoxy and place components in deep pockets at multiple levels. Automated camera recognition systems are used for accurate alignment, critical for modules operating at mmWave frequencies.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic cements position in LEO market with a new follow-on contract for Cerus 32
- Filtronic awarded £4.5 million contract with BAE Systems
- Filtronic wins a new radar contract from Defence Prime
- Filtronic strengthens its position within the E-band low Earth orbit market with second-generation Cerus 32 power module
- Filtronic releases highest power (>20W), commercially available E-band solid-state power amplifier (SSPA) on the market
- Filtronic wins “Manufacturer of the Year” at the prestigious annual Elektra Awards
- UK RF manufacturer contributes to ‘fibre-in-the-sky’ low Earth orbit network
- Hercules takes off in markets with a need for speed.
- Scaling up semiconductor manufacturing for new-space applications
- Filtronic secures second ESA project in six months.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Filtronic strengthens sales partner network
- RF technology leader adds new service to portfolio
- Filtronic wins the Innovative Supplier Collaboration Award by Leonardo
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Designing for the future
- A close shave: 5G to the rescue
- 48 port tower top amplifier expands “best in class” critical communications solution.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.