Filtronic have a rich history in ceramic filter design and manufacture. Filter capability includes TE, TEM, TM, Quasi-T, ceramic combline etc. dependent upon the required filter performance and size.
Ceramic filters are characterised by very low loss performance and extremely high compactness. They are suitable for both commercial and military applications.
Ceramic filters key facts
- Ability to design and manufacture
- Higher Q, lower insertion loss
- Better spectral efficiency
- Narrow guardband
Ceramic filters features
- Frequency range up to 10GHz
- Customised solutions available
- Good insertion loss relative to size
- Low cost, small size
Get a quotation or ask a question
Get in touch and a member of our technical sales team will be able to give you a personalised quotation
Filtronic has extensive knowledge and expertise in the design, development and production of microwave filters including ceramic that dates to 1977.
Ceramic filter capability includes TE, TEM, TM, Quasi-TM, ceramic combline – dependent upon the required filter performance and size.
Metallisation of ceramic parts allow different modes of operation to be achieved, e.g. TEM and TM.
Our team of highly experienced engineers work with customers to ascertain optimum technologies dependent upon specific filter requirements, e.g. size, response, power handling, insertion loss and rejection.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Empowering 5G mobile backhaul with spectral efficiency.
- Filtronic welcomes Department for Science, Innovation and Technology (DSIT) Minister to its award-winning facility.
- Filtronic Management Accountant Tim Hargreaves achieves global top 10 result in CIMA exam.
- Breakthrough E-Band amplifier redefines wireless SatCom ground station communications.
- Cutting-edge mmWave solutions at European Microwave Exhibition.
- Unleashing unparalleled performance in E-Band communications.
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- RF technology specialist increases its frontline business development team
- Moving up in frequency – why D-band is the next frontier for XHaul
- Filtronic awarded IASME Governance Gold certification
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic plans attendance at six global exhibitions
- Filtronic returns to AOC Europe to showcase it’s complex integrated RF subsystems and filter technologies
- Filtronic strengthens its engineering team and opens new design centre in Manchester
- Why trust is the cornerstone of successful collaboration
- How E-band spectrum offers new 5G opportunities in India
- 5G interference at C-band – what are the potential problems, and how might they be mitigated?