In a Switched Filter Bank (SFB), switches and filters are combined into one module. The Filtronic team has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing switched filter banks for microwave and mmWave applications from 0-110GHz.
- Applied defence design expertise.
- Size and weight were key design considerations throughout the design process, this drove the technology used throughout.
- Developed a compact design with improved overall performance.
- Reduced power consumption & improved reliability.
- Improved overall performance, including better insertion loss, flatness and voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR).
- Now on the next phase of our clients platform development, designing other filters along with multiple switched filter banks.
- Defence prime clients spec, specifically size and weight.
- Challenging integration – significant experience of integrating filter and switch components into a single module.
- RF performance was a challenging spec particularly insertion loss and rejection.