Cost effective, high-quality contract manufacture and assembly
Filtronic manufactures the most intricate components with extreme precision, using highly automated microelectronic assembly process. Our manufacturing teams thrive on challenging projects where the solutions we produce push the boundaries of RF electronics and materials.
Filtronic offers a range of electronic contract assembly & test services that includes:
- Environmental stress testing with the latest temperature and humidity chambers
- Thermotron™ temperature and humidity chamber volume of 1450 in2
- Test Equity™ temperature chamber volume of 1300 in2
- RF analysis test equipment coupled with automated test software
- PIM chamber for telecom device testing (700, 800, 900, 1900 & 2600 MHz)
- Network Analysis up to 90GHz
- Discrete Signal Analysis up to 110GHz, (Spectrum Analyzers, Power meter)
- Noise Figure Analysis up to 90GHz
Filtronic develops and manufactures high performance RF, microwave and mmWave technologies, that transmit, receive and condition radio signals. Our track record coupled with our highly experienced engineers enable repeatable, reliable and compliant components and sub-systems. Filtronic helps Clients get to market quicker from a range of industries including mobile backhaul, radar,HAPs, satellite communications, and emergency first-responder communications.
We offer cost effective, high quality hybrid assembly and manufacturing services from locations in the UK and USA. From our head office in the UK we offer fully automated front end assembly lines that includes:
- Fully automated epoxy dispense.
- Die and component attach.
- Wire bonding.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic releases highest power (>20W), commercially available E-band solid-state power amplifier (SSPA) on the market
- UK RF manufacturer contributes to ‘fibre-in-the-sky’ low Earth orbit network
- Hercules takes off in markets with a need for speed.
- Filtronic strengthens sales partner network
- Scaling up semiconductor manufacturing for new-space applications
- RF technology leader adds new service to portfolio
- Filtronic secures second ESA project in six months.
- Filtronic wins the Innovative Supplier Collaboration Award by Leonardo
- 48 port Tower Top Amplifier expands “best in class” Critical Communications solution.
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.
- Empowering 5G mobile backhaul with spectral efficiency.
- Filtronic Management Accountant Tim Hargreaves achieves global top 10 result in CIMA exam.
- Breakthrough E-Band amplifier redefines wireless SatCom ground station communications.
- Filtronic welcomes Department for Science, Innovation and Technology (DSIT) Minister to its award-winning facility.
- Cutting-edge mmWave solutions at European Microwave Exhibition.
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- Unleashing unparalleled performance in E-Band communications.