Filtronic’s range of Hades Active Diplexers enable original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) to reduce the cost of their E-band radios whilst significantly increasing RF performance.
Our Active Diplexers incorporate a configurable range of GaAs PAs & LNAs within an E-Band diplexer, maximising performance whilst reducing size and weight.
Active diplexers can be used in conjunction with a wide range of commercially available off the shelf (COTS) SMT compatible packaged GaAs or SiGe up and down converter solutions to boost performance beyond that achievable with surface mount products. This allows our customers to deploy configurable “standard power” and “high-power” E-Band links without changing the radio mechanics.
Active diplexers incorporate a Tx RF power detector to facilitate Tx power calibration and ALC. Where specified, the modules can be supplied fully calibrated with Tx detector vs. frequency/power and Rx gain information stored onto an integrated I2C EEPROM. An integrated temperature sensor provides users with accurate amplifier temperature data.
The WR12 port locations & directions can be configured upon request.
The configurable nature of Hades allows us to incorporate a range of GaAs and/or InP amplifiers in both the Tx and Rx chain and includes the option to power combine 2 GaAs PAs to deliver market leading linear Tx powers delivering unparalleled performance for long range terrestrial and non-terrestrial E-Band communications.
- 71-76GHz and 81-86Gz High Power Amplifiers
- A range of configurable options integrating high power amplifiers (PAs) and low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), thus reducing size and weight compared with discrete components.
- Specified to integrate either GaAs or InP amplifiers as required, in either or both of the Tx and Rx chains.
- Ideal for 5G wireless XHaul and fibre alternative applications.
- Tx Saturated powers up to >+30dBm
- Rx NF <4dB
- High linearity supports 1024QAM modulation
- Wide 5GHz bandwidth
- Configurable gain options
- Suitable for commercial or military applications
- Improved SWAP for airborne & HAPS applications
Get in touch
Give Filtronic a call to find out more. Call
Found what you are looking for?Contact us about Hades
Need to find something else?
Other products in the range
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact our technical staff for assistance on:
With market leading experience across many sectors including defence & aerospace, public safety and telecommunications infrastructure, chances are good that we have successfully solved a similar problem in the past.