Morpheus II E-Band transceiver modules provide a turn-key solution for carrier grade mobile XHaul applications. Each module contains all the transmit and receive functions necessary for the RF section of an E-Band link and provides a simple connection to a high data rate full duplex modem. The integrated diplexer connects directly to an antenna of choice via a standard WR12 interface. Internal, low phase noise VCOs are settable via an SPI interface in 31.25MHz steps to support ECC ITU channel arrangements.
- Proven system performance — 10 Gbps demonstrated with spectral efficient 256QAM modulation.
- Field proven technology — tens of thousands of Filtronic millimetre wave transceivers deployed worldwide.
Morpheus II modules are designed for easy incorporation into ODUs for rapid time to market with minimal customer engineering resource.
A drop-in mmWave solution for ultra-high-capacity wireless links.
- Range extension with leading, linear Tx power.
- Supports 10Gbps per channel links.
- Field proven technology.
- Ideal for 5G wireless XHaul and fibre alternative applications.
- Fully integrated 71-76 to 81-86 GHz TRx modules
- Reconfigurable architecture with options up to 27dBm PSAT
- Supports >2GHz channel bandwidth
- Low phase noise –112dBc/Hz at 1MHz
- Supports up to 512QAM modulation
- Integrated Diplexer
- Single T/R port for antenna interface
- Single connector for modem interface
- 100% calibrated & tested
- Compact low mass form factor
Found what you are looking for?Contact us about Morpheus II
Need to find something else?
Other products in the range
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact our technical staff for assistance on:
With market leading experience across many sectors including defence & aerospace, public safety and telecommunications infrastructure, chances are good that we have successfully solved a similar problem in the past.