Process control management (MaRS)
Filtronic developed its custom MES system (MaRS) to track and document the transformation of raw materials to finished goods. MaRs provides Filtronic with full track and traceability of all components, end-to-end lot traceability from raw materials to finished goods in the field. At an individual and batch level, Filtronic can identify if there is a problem in one of the groups, lot traceability makes identifying the problem lot significantly smoother. Inventory control processes are tighter and transparent.
An overview of MaRS features:
- Manufacturing control system from shop floor release to dispatch
- Absolute process control
- Equipment control including automated control of test equipment, fully automated testing, calibration control and unit identification validation.
- Personnel control ensuring all operators are uniquely ID’d and only trained operators can run specific sequences.
- Material control
- Quality control
- Logisitics control
- Real time reporting
- Yield analysis
Fully integrated solution
Key features include:
- Serial number management
- Automated test environment
- Production floor control
- Live process monitoring
- Product labeling
- Tracks product build and history
- Production reporting
- Returns management
- Tight version control and approval of processes
- Multiple environments and workflows for qualification testing
Our industry leading MES enables Filtronic to be agile, it is a highly reliable cloud based manufacturing execution system.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Empowering 5G mobile backhaul with spectral efficiency.
- Filtronic welcomes Department for Science, Innovation and Technology (DSIT) Minister to its award-winning facility.
- Filtronic Management Accountant Tim Hargreaves achieves global top 10 result in CIMA exam.
- Breakthrough E-Band amplifier redefines wireless SatCom ground station communications.
- Cutting-edge mmWave solutions at European Microwave Exhibition.
- Unleashing unparalleled performance in E-Band communications.
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- RF technology specialist increases its frontline business development team
- Moving up in frequency – why D-band is the next frontier for XHaul
- Filtronic awarded IASME Governance Gold certification
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic plans attendance at six global exhibitions
- Filtronic returns to AOC Europe to showcase it’s complex integrated RF subsystems and filter technologies
- Filtronic strengthens its engineering team and opens new design centre in Manchester
- Why trust is the cornerstone of successful collaboration
- How E-band spectrum offers new 5G opportunities in India
- 5G interference at C-band – what are the potential problems, and how might they be mitigated?