Using unique patented designs, Filtronic products provide very narrow guard band, low insertion loss and high isolation to minimise the total effect on the combined signals and to preserve valuable spectrum.
An In Band Combiner enables the combination of multiple continuous or discontinuous channels within the same frequency band. Filtronic’s combiner product range enables the transmission of two or more RF signals through a single antenna. By providing a very narrow guard band, low loss and low PIM, the In-band combiner enables the combination of multiple continuous or in-continuous channels within the same frequency band. Filtronic offers a wide range of in-band combiners for different scenarios in the infrastructure sharing market. The filters are designed for 700, 800, 900, 1200, 1800, 2100 and 2600MHz frequency bands. The pass-band of the combiners are factory tuneable within the band.
In band combiners key facts
- Transmission of two or more RF signals through a single antenna
- Standard and custom in-band combiners for different frequency bands
- Minimal RF insertion loss over all frequency bands
In band combiners features
- Covers wide range of wireless frequency bands; 700, 800, 900, 1200, 1800, 2100 and 2600MHz
- Supports different technologies; GSM, UMTS, CDMA, WCDMA and LTE
- Minimal RF insertion loss over all frequency bands
- Very high isolation and return loss
- Lowest PIM (<-160dBc, 2 x +43dBm tones)
- Excellent power handling at all input ports
- AISG and DC pass-through
- N x 7/16 DIN female connectors
Get a quotation or ask a question
Get in touch and a member of our technical sales team will be able to give you a personalised quotation
Due to the increasing restriction on tower infrastructure deployments by local municipal policies and the physical limitations of towers, operators are facing difficulties in adding new antenna systems to their existing sites. Network equipment sharing between multiple operators or multiple technologies are a cost-effective solution to the deployment of current and next generation base stations. By network sharing, the operators can benefit from massive Capex and Opex savings and faster time to market for overlaying the new technologies.
Multiple frequency bands or multiple channels within the same band can be combined and fed to one antenna element. This allows multiple operators to share the infrastructure equipment or allows one operator to share its existing equipment amongst legacy, current, and future technologies.
Filtronic’s combiner product range enables the transmission of two or more RF signals through a single antenna. By providing a very narrow guard band, low loss and low PIM, the In-band combiner enables the combination of multiple continuous or in-continuous channels within the same frequency band.
|Global||PCC055||800||Dual MIMO 800/800 Continuous In-band Combiner|
|Global||PCC058||800 + 900||Dual MIMO 800/800 Continuous In-band Combiner with EGSM port|
|Global||PCD015||1800||Dual MIMO 1800/1800 Continuous In-band Combiner with RX sharing|
|Global||PCD019-V1||1800||Dual MIMO 1800/1800 In-Band Combiner (optimised for lower section of 1800MHz band)|
|Global||PCD019-V2||1800||Dual MIMO 1800/1800 In-Band Combiner (optimised for upper section of 1800MHz band)|
|Global||PCC049||1800||Dual MIMO 1800/1800 In-band Combiner|
|Global||PCC025||2100||Dual MIMO 2100/2100 In-band Combiner|
|North America||PCD021||AWS||Twin AWS Continuous In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCD018||AWS||A/B/F + D AWS Twin MIMO In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC032||AWS + PCS||PCS/AWS/AWS Crossband/In-Band Combiner Tray Assy|
|North America||PCC030-V1||PCS||Twin MIMO A + E/F/C1 In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC030-V2||PCS||Twin MIMO A + C In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC030-V3||PCS||Twin MIMO D/B + G In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC033-V1||PCS||Twin MIMO C3 + CH 1100 In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC033-V2||PCS||Twin MIMO A-F + CH 1100 In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC033-V3||PCS||Twin MIMO A/D/B3/B4 + C3 In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC033-V4||PCS||Twin MIMO A/D/B3 + E In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC033-V5||PCS||Twin MIMO A/D/B + G In-Band Combiner|
|North America||PCC039||PCS||Twin A/D + E/F/C In-Band Combiner|
Popular news, articles and white papers
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic releases highest power (>20W), commercially available E-band solid-state power amplifier (SSPA) on the market
- UK RF manufacturer contributes to ‘fibre-in-the-sky’ low Earth orbit network
- Hercules takes off in markets with a need for speed.
- Filtronic strengthens sales partner network
- Scaling up semiconductor manufacturing for new-space applications
- RF technology leader adds new service to portfolio
- Filtronic secures second ESA project in six months.
- Filtronic wins the Innovative Supplier Collaboration Award by Leonardo
- 48 port Tower Top Amplifier expands “best in class” Critical Communications solution.
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.
- Empowering 5G mobile backhaul with spectral efficiency.
- Filtronic Management Accountant Tim Hargreaves achieves global top 10 result in CIMA exam.
- Breakthrough E-Band amplifier redefines wireless SatCom ground station communications.
- Filtronic welcomes Department for Science, Innovation and Technology (DSIT) Minister to its award-winning facility.
- Cutting-edge mmWave solutions at European Microwave Exhibition.
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- Unleashing unparalleled performance in E-Band communications.