Filtronic offer waveguide products such as filters, diplexers and OMTs; typical frequency ranges are from 6GHz to 110GHz. Waveguide products offer high “Q” and low insertion loss, making them suitable for high power applications.
A waveguide diplexer allows two different devices to share a common communication channel. It is a passive (RF) filter component that enables the management of multiple signals. High-performance diplexers are frequently used in satellite systems to isolate the high-power wideband transmission band from the sensitive reception frequency range. Filtronic has developed a range of waveguide products, typical frequency ranges are from 6GHz to 110GHz.
Waveguide diplexer key facts
- High power applications
- From 6GHz to 110GHz
- High “Q” and low insertion loss
Waveguide diplexer features
- Available as customised solutions.
- High performance diplexer, able to receive and transmit signals simultaneously.
- Track record across a number of industries.
Get a quotation or ask a question
Get in touch and a member of our technical sales team will be able to give you a personalised quotation
Waveguide diplexer products developed and manufactured to high-end customer specifications for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint volume applications covering the frequency range from 4 to 114GHz. Utilising innovative engineering solutions, Filtronic’s highly experienced engineers design custom filters and diplexers to exacting performance levels but implemented in low-cost die-cast or machined fabrication.
Custom software enables highly accurate no tune designs and rapid development lead times. Integration of couplers and isolators supports lowest cost system solutions and flexibility of variants minimising customer logistics. Products have capabilities, through high levels of integration, to offer cost effective solutions incorporating high-frequency rejection filters to 114GHz, RF loop and isolators as required.
Filtronic manufactures waveguide products in conventional flanged designs or bespoke form factors, including surface mountable.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- Filtronic returns to AOC Europe to showcase it’s complex integrated RF subsystems and filter technologies
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- RF technology specialist increases its frontline business development team
- How E-band spectrum offers new 5G opportunities in India
- Moving up in frequency – why D-band is the next frontier for XHaul
- The semiconductor strategy: Will the UK play a leading role?
- Filtronic plans attendance at six global exhibitions
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- Filtronic strengthens its engineering team and opens new design centre in Manchester
- 5G interference at C-band – what are the potential problems, and how might they be mitigated?
- Why trust is the cornerstone of successful collaboration
- High-performance E-Band backhaul networks vital to achieving 5G levelling up.
- New high-power E-band transceiver for 5G XHaul applications
- UK supply chains: Why SME suppliers are the driving force of UK growth
- UK’s new science minister George Freeman visits Filtronic
- Choosing an integrated specialist partner adds value, boosts innovation and reduces risk in RF product development
- Filtronic shows aerospace and defence products and manufacturing services at AOC Europe
- Future focus: new possibilities for RF communications
- Tudor Williams joins Filtronic as Director of Technology
- Outsourcing microelectronics assembly or making in-house — what are the trade-offs?