Filtronic offer waveguide products such as filters, diplexers and OMTs; typical frequency ranges are from 6GHz to 110GHz. Waveguide products offer high “Q” and low insertion loss, making them suitable for high power applications.
A waveguide diplexer allows two different devices to share a common communication channel. It is a passive (RF) filter component that enables the management of multiple signals. High-performance diplexers are frequently used in satellite systems to isolate the high-power wideband transmission band from the sensitive reception frequency range. Filtronic has developed a range of waveguide products, typical frequency ranges are from 6GHz to 110GHz.
Waveguide diplexer key facts
- High power applications
- From 6GHz to 110GHz
- High “Q” and low insertion loss
Waveguide diplexer features
- Available as customised solutions.
- High performance diplexer, able to receive and transmit signals simultaneously.
- Track record across a number of industries.
Get a quotation or ask a question
Get in touch and a member of our technical sales team will be able to give you a personalised quotation
Waveguide diplexer products developed and manufactured to high-end customer specifications for Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint volume applications covering the frequency range from 4 to 114GHz. Utilising innovative engineering solutions, Filtronic’s highly experienced engineers design custom filters and diplexers to exacting performance levels but implemented in low-cost die-cast or machined fabrication.
Custom software enables highly accurate no tune designs and rapid development lead times. Integration of couplers and isolators supports lowest cost system solutions and flexibility of variants minimising customer logistics. Products have capabilities, through high levels of integration, to offer cost effective solutions incorporating high-frequency rejection filters to 114GHz, RF loop and isolators as required.
Filtronic manufactures waveguide products in conventional flanged designs or bespoke form factors, including surface mountable.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic releases highest power (>20W), commercially available E-band solid-state power amplifier (SSPA) on the market
- UK RF manufacturer contributes to ‘fibre-in-the-sky’ low Earth orbit network
- Hercules takes off in markets with a need for speed.
- Filtronic strengthens sales partner network
- Scaling up semiconductor manufacturing for new-space applications
- RF technology leader adds new service to portfolio
- Filtronic secures second ESA project in six months.
- Filtronic wins the Innovative Supplier Collaboration Award by Leonardo
- 48 port Tower Top Amplifier expands “best in class” Critical Communications solution.
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.
- Empowering 5G mobile backhaul with spectral efficiency.
- Filtronic Management Accountant Tim Hargreaves achieves global top 10 result in CIMA exam.
- Breakthrough E-Band amplifier redefines wireless SatCom ground station communications.
- Filtronic welcomes Department for Science, Innovation and Technology (DSIT) Minister to its award-winning facility.
- Cutting-edge mmWave solutions at European Microwave Exhibition.
- New E-band products push performance barriers even further.
- Unleashing unparalleled performance in E-Band communications.