Filtronic offers a range of custom combiner products for both in-band and cross-band applications. An RF combiner acts as a transmission component, combining the power between two or more ports. Our expertise lies in highly complex applications, such as combiners with a very small guard band, minimising loss of usable spectrum. This is critical as we move towards 5G and dynamic TDD (Time Division Duplex), using the same frequency to transmit and receive.
We work closely with the OEMs and the operators to offer them a solution which enables them to make best use of their base station investment. Our aim is to offer the products with highest-in-class performance while keeping the cost and weight down by using our proprietary approach.
- Patented designs and proven track records
- Very narrow guard band, low insertion loss and high isolation to minimise the total effect on the combined signals and to preserve valuable spectrum.
- Range of standard and custom in-band combiners for different frequency bands and for multiple technologies
Found what you are looking for?Contact us about Custom combiners
Need to find something else?
Other products in the range
Other products at the same frequency range
- Tower top amplifiers
- Switched filter banks
- Custom filters
- Custom combiners
- Interference mitigation filters
- Transmit and receive modules
- Front end modules
- Ceramic filters
- Combline filters
- Lumped element filters
- Metal cavity filters
- Suspended substrate filters
- Thin film filters
- Small cell filters
- Cross band combiners
- In band combiners
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact our technical staff for assistance on:
With market leading experience across many sectors including defence & aerospace, public safety and telecommunications infrastructure, chances are good that we have successfully solved a similar problem in the past.