Filtronic has a proven track record for developing custom volume test solutions for products ranging from packaged chip to complex RF and millimetre-wave assemblies and systems, operating at frequencies between 4GHz and 114GHz.
Our range of robust testing includes:
- Module calibration
- Electrical testing DC to 114GHz
- Thermal HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening) and life testing
- Destructive and non-destructive tests, including wire pull, ball bond shear and die shear
- Pre-lid tests for packaged systems
- Helium leakage tests
- Gross and fine leak tests
- Die level MMIC wafer acceptance testing and characterisation
We are experts in design, manufacture and testing of high-performance RF components for a range of market sectors including telecommunications infrastructure, aerospace and defence, and critical communications.
World leading process control for full traceability
Our robust proprietary manufacturing and process control system ensures real-time organization wide access to material traceability, inventory management, WIP tracking, SPC, yield reporting and on-time delivery.
All components are tracked via a unique serial number ID providing full end-to-end process control. Each operator is uniquely identified, ensuring complete user monitoring, and enabling role-based authorisation to allow only trained operators to run specific workflow sequences.