Filtronic has a proven track record for developing custom volume test solutions for products ranging from packaged chip to complex RF and millimetre-wave assemblies and systems, operating at frequencies between 4GHz and 114GHz.
Our range of robust testing includes:
- Module calibration
- Electrical testing DC to 114GHz
- Thermal HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screening) and life testing
- Destructive and non-destructive tests, including wire pull, ball bond shear and die shear
- Pre-lid tests for packaged systems
- Helium leakage tests
- Gross and fine leak tests
- Die level MMIC wafer acceptance testing and characterisation
We are experts in design, manufacture and testing of high-performance RF components for a range of market sectors including telecommunications infrastructure, aerospace and defence, and critical communications.
World leading process control for full traceability
Our robust proprietary manufacturing and process control system ensures real-time organization wide access to material traceability, inventory management, WIP tracking, SPC, yield reporting and on-time delivery.
All components are tracked via a unique serial number ID providing full end-to-end process control. Each operator is uniquely identified, ensuring complete user monitoring, and enabling role-based authorisation to allow only trained operators to run specific workflow sequences.
Popular news, articles and white papers
- Pushing the boundaries in LEO applications – Filtronic expands presence in satellite communications market
- Filtronic cements position in LEO market with a new follow-on contract for Cerus 32
- Filtronic awarded £4.5 million contract with BAE Systems
- Filtronic wins a new radar contract from Defence Prime
- Filtronic strengthens its position within the E-band low Earth orbit market with second-generation Cerus 32 power module
- Filtronic releases highest power (>20W), commercially available E-band solid-state power amplifier (SSPA) on the market
- Filtronic wins “Manufacturer of the Year” at the prestigious annual Elektra Awards
- UK RF manufacturer contributes to ‘fibre-in-the-sky’ low Earth orbit network
- Hercules takes off in markets with a need for speed.
- Scaling up semiconductor manufacturing for new-space applications
- Filtronic secures second ESA project in six months.
- Filtronic win major contract with European Space Agency’s ARTES programme.
- Filtronic strengthens sales partner network
- RF technology leader adds new service to portfolio
- Filtronic wins the Innovative Supplier Collaboration Award by Leonardo
- RF specialist selected for Defence Technology Exploitation Programme.
- Designing for the future
- A close shave: 5G to the rescue
- 48 port tower top amplifier expands “best in class” critical communications solution.
- Filtronic continues penetration of Low Earth Orbit market, with new contract win.