This technology was on the critical path of our customer’s fixed programme. They wanted an experienced partner who could develop a design for volume manufacture from an early TRL (Technology Readiness Level) prototype. Our customer needed a collaborative approach, but this was challenging due to the global pandemic, so no face-to-face meetings occurred. Lead times and material shortages were extra complications from the design phase.
- Applied aerospace and defence expertise.
- Site had relevant security level clearance for the UK defence work.
- All completed within 9 months from order to launch.
- Developed cost effectively and within budget.
- Developed all RF, microwave elements as well as digital control.
- Work with our client to take a low technology readiness level product and redesigned for volume.