Each module contains all the transmit and receive functions necessary for the RF section of an E-band link and provides a simple connection to a high data rate full duplex modem. The integrated diplexer connects directly to an antenna of choice via a standard WR12 interface. Internal, low phase noise VCOs are settable via an SPI interface in 31.25MHz steps to support ECC/ITU channel arrangements.
- Proven system performance.
- Spectrally efficient modulation.
- 10Gbps capable, ideal for use in high-speed mobile backhaul networks for services such as LTE-Advanced and 5G.
- Field proven technology.
Orpheus modules are designed for easy incorporation into ODUs for rapid time to market with minimal customer engineering resource.
Easy Entry to E-band Market for OEMs
- Low technical risk
- Minimal up-front investment for OEMs
- Eliminates need for investment in mmWave expertise, or mmWave test development.
Cost Competitive Solution
Filtronic investment in proprietary MMICs, provides high performance parts at foundry level pricing. Our cost reduction roadmap will maintain market beating price; reducing the cost per Mbps of mmWave backhaul radio links.
- Fully integrated 71-76GHz and 81-86GHz modules.
- High Tx output power
- Up to 2GHz baseband bandwidth
- Low phase noise – 112dBc/Hz at 1MHz
- Supports 256QAM modulation.
- Integrated diplexer
- Single T/R port for antenna interface.
- Single connector modem interface
- 100% tested – ODU ready
- Small form factor
- Highly linear Rx and Tx
Found what you are looking for?Contact us about Orpheus
Need to find something else?
Other products in the range
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact our technical staff for assistance on:
With market leading experience across many sectors including defence & aerospace, public safety and telecommunications infrastructure, chances are good that we have successfully solved a similar problem in the past.