Filtronic has a strong reputation for designing, manufacturing, and testing highly integrated transceiver modules for telecoms backhaul. With frequencies ranging from 6GHz to 114GHz, we develop drop-in solutions that can accelerate a customer’s entry into a market. For example, on a recent project, we integrated a multiplexer into a large heat sink defined by the customer. Collaborating closely with our clients, bringing new ideas and improving features, including self-calibration, is always part of our service.
- Design & supply capabilities include example frequencies: L6GHz, U6GHz, 7GHz, 8GHz, 10GHz, 11GHz, 13GHz, 15GHz, 18GHz, 23GHz, 38GHz, 71-86GHz.
- Roadmap to 92-114GHz
- Also developed surface mounted technologies (SMT) multi-chip modules/System in package (SiP).
- Modules typically incorporate all of the RF front end, from either IF or baseband IQ to the antenna port as drop-in, fully calibrated solutions, to maximise yield at the radio level.
- Design of bespoke highly integrated transceiver modules for telecommunication point to point backhaul.
- Often incorporating integrated diplexers & implementing direct conversion architecture.
- Supplied up to 500k transceivers incorporated into telecom OEM outdoor and indoor radio units.