Process control management (MaRS)
Filtronic developed its custom MES system (MaRS) to track and document the transformation of raw materials to finished goods. MaRs provides Filtronic with full track and traceability of all components, end-to-end lot traceability from raw materials to finished goods in the field. At an individual and batch level, Filtronic can identify if there is a problem in one of the groups, lot traceability makes identifying the problem lot significantly smoother. Inventory control processes are tighter and transparent.
An overview of MaRS features:
- Manufacturing control system from shop floor release to dispatch
- Absolute process control
- Equipment control including automated control of test equipment, fully automated testing, calibration control and unit identification validation.
- Personnel control ensuring all operators are uniquely ID’d and only trained operators can run specific sequences.
- Material control
- Quality control
- Logisitics control
- Real time reporting
- Yield analysis
Flexible, reliable, secure, scalable with full traceability.
Fully integrated solution
Key features include:
- Serial number management
- Automated test environment
- Production floor control
- Live process monitoring
- Product labeling
- Tracks product build and history
- Production reporting
- Returns management
- Tight version control and approval of processes
- Multiple environments and workflows for qualification testing
Our industry leading MES enables Filtronic to be agile, it is a highly reliable cloud based manufacturing execution system.