Cost effective, high-quality contract manufacture and assembly
Filtronic manufactures the most intricate components with extreme precision, using highly automated microelectronic assembly process. Our manufacturing teams thrive on challenging projects where the solutions we produce push the boundaries of RF electronics and materials.
Filtronic offers a range of electronic contract assembly & test services that includes:
- Environmental stress testing with the latest temperature and humidity chambers
- Thermotron™ temperature and humidity chamber volume of 1450 in2
- Test Equity™ temperature chamber volume of 1300 in2
- RF analysis test equipment coupled with automated test software
- PIM chamber for telecom device testing (700, 800, 900, 1900 & 2600 MHz)
- Network Analysis up to 90GHz
- Discrete Signal Analysis up to 110GHz, (Spectrum Analyzers, Power meter)
- Noise Figure Analysis up to 90GHz
Filtronic develops and manufactures high performance RF, microwave and mmWave technologies, that transmit, receive and condition radio signals. Our track record coupled with our highly experienced engineers enable repeatable, reliable and compliant components and sub-systems. Filtronic helps Clients get to market quicker from a range of industries including mobile backhaul, radar, HAPs, satellite communications, and emergency first-responder communications.