Location: Salisbury, MD, USA
Filtronic Wireless Inc is currently seeking an enthusiastic Production Worker to carry out various tasks across our production plant which manufactures and delivers critical communication assemblies and systems to first responders deployed across the country. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting production and/or warehouse responsibilities to include assembling, testing and inspecting product parts, assist in shipping, receiving and warehouse related tasks needed to support the day-to-day operation. Filtronic offers a competitive salary, benefits, and generous paid time off.
- Assist in assembly of goods and assemblies in production.
- Assist in alignment and testing of goods and assemblies in production as needed.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, accessories, and other exterior details to products.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Help ensure that all production deadlines are met.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
- Able to operate automated testing software to ensure compliance of demands and specifications.
- Assist in kitting required material from stock room to production lines.
- Maintain clean and safe work areas and equipment.
- Follow manufacturing procedures provided to aid in specific responsibilities.
- Utilize Manufacturing and Reporting Software used to accurately track products and processes through the factory.
Skills/Attributes & Experience:
- Basic computer skills to process product through proprietary software.
- Excellent manual dexterity to assist in assembly related tasks as needed.
- Demonstrates adequate technical aptitude to assist testing or alignment of products as needed.
- Possesses knowledge of the structure and function of production equipment.
- Can identify problems or malfunctions with product or equipment.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem- solving skills necessary to troubleshoot production issues.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently in fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Is familiar with all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to use hand tools safely and test equipment as shown.
- Works efficiently and manages time effectively.
- Possesses physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience working in a production environment or warehouse is preferred.