Location: Sedgefield, UK
This is a temporary to permanent role. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for building product to the required standard ensuring completion of all appropriate production documentation.
Purpose of Role
Responsible for building product to the required standard ensuring completion of all appropriate production documentation.
Summary of Responsibilities
- To undertake both manual and automated assembly tasks.
- Operation of automated machinery.
- Manual build and re-work of devices.
- Self-inspection of own work in line with documentation.
- Data collection and completion of production paperwork.
- Maintaining Traceability of components and parts where required.
- Actively participate in continuous improvements.
- Willingness to undertake any shift pattern, to suit business needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of manual assembly tasks.
- Experience of operating automated assembly equipment.
- Self-inspection skills.
- Experience of cleanroom protocol.
- Manual dexterity skills. •
- Good hand/eye co-ordination.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible towards hours of work and work content.
Health and Safety
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained and the Health and Safety Policy is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure appropriate PPA is used at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
- Observe 5S environment.