Location: Leeds, UK
We are seeking an apprentice to provide business administration support across marketing and engineering projects. Filtronic plc is a world leader in the design and manufacture of customised RF, microwave and millimetre wave electronics. Our products range from low volume niche opportunity devices to high volume telecommunication, Public Safety and defence equipment. Our investment in high calibre staff, leading edge technology and a world class manufacturing facility underpin our growth strategy and our aim to be a world class supplier of high frequency products and solutions.
We are seeking an apprentice to provide business administration support across marketing and engineering projects.
- Provide administration support for the Marketing department and engineering projects.
- Carry out ad hoc companywide administration support.
- Create product datasheets and maintain product catalogues suitable for distribution to customers.
- Liaise with Engineering to provide necessary technical documentation to support Marketing and Sales and provide the necessary information requested from customers.
- Assist in a re-branding of the company and website.
- Help with managing social media platforms, e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Provide customers with user guides for new product lines.
- Provide support to engineering with documentation control.
- Maintaining new part creation and electrical component documents.
- Ensuring that quality control documents are current and kept up to date.
- Generating and maintain BOM’s (Bill of Materials).
- Ensuring that the relevant documents are completed and released in accordance to project deadlines.
- Provide administrative support to other departments to cover absence/additional support as required from time to time.
- General office administration.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Have excellent written English skills. • Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team.
- A keen interest in Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- Confident IT skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe products would be an advantage.